The spacious and bright office gives the staff a comfortable office experience. After work, a cup of mellow coffee can relax the body and mind and release the pressure. In addition, we also designed some interesting group building activities such as team dinner, traveling and outdoor development. The relaxed and lively team atmosphere can help you keep a sunny mood.
We try to providing termly training courses for every employee: professional quality training, leadership improvement training, financial special training, information technology special training, intellectual property training and scientific research service special training, so as to help the staff quickly improve their comprehensive ability and realize their personal growth!
Most of the projects of FineTooling are in the forefront of the industry. With the challenge of new technologies and the enrichment of new knowledge, FineTooling people will have continuous and excellent professional skills. Joining FineTooling will obtain sustainable development.
FineTooling technology has been building a unique equity incentive system since its inception. Excellent employees will be promoted continuously and win the opportunity to become partners. The FineTooling offer may also be your long term career.
1. Responsible for PCB design of products;
2. Be responsible for the management of various test instruments;
3. Responsible for product sample making and testing;
4. The engineer in charge arranges other related DOE experiments and other matters.
1. Technical secondary school degree in electronics, love electronic product maintenance or testing related work;
2. Understand the knowledge of circuit diagram and basic electronic components;
3. Be proficient in using electric iron welding, and those who can use multimeter and other maintenance tools are preferred;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, obedient to management, able to work hard and have team spirit.
1. Responsible for R & D of product development test and automated test system.
2. Gradually under the leadership of senior engineers, independently carry out research and development of embedded systems, automation systems, etc.
1. Bachelor degree or above in electronics: major in measurement and control technology and instruments, electronic information engineering, communication engineering, electronic information science and technology, electrical engineering and automation, automation, microelectronics and other electronics related majors;
2. Have certain R & D capability, with arm/51/pic development experience is preferred;
3. Have certain software development ability, with VC, C , Labview or other similar software development experience is preferred;
4. Solid basic knowledge of digital and analog electronics, with strong circuit analysis ability;
5. Strong learning ability, strong self-learning ability will be added to the interview;
6. Flexible, good at communication, strong pressure resistance; 7. Good working attitude and team spirit.
1. According to the product schematic diagram, Layout, solder PCBA and test;
2. According to the product requirements or design documents, complete the hardware circuit schematic and PCB design, complete the embedded C language program writing and debugging;
3. Proficiency in the indicators and performance of common electronic components, skilled retrieval of components;
4. Complete the evaluation of product functional characteristics, EMC, environment and other related type tests, reliability tests and problem solving;
5. Technical guidance and follow-up of product production and testing process.
1. More than one year embedded electronic development experience, major in electronics, bachelor degree or above: major in measurement and control technology and instruments, electronic information engineering, communication engineering, electronic information science and technology, electrical engineering and automation, automation, microelectronics and other electronic related majors;
2. Strong logical thinking ability, skilled use of C language, proficient in data structure and other related knowledge;
3. Love R & D work, 2 ~ 4 Layout experience is preferred;
4. Solid basic knowledge of digital and analog electronics, with strong circuit analysis ability is preferred;
5. Good English reading and writing ability, can read electronic technical documents.
1. Investigate the annual sales target of the company, formulate feasible sales task indicators, and ensure the specific implementation and implementation;
2. Responsible for collecting and communicating information of new customers, obtaining customer needs, and completing project plans with the team according to customer needs;
3. Be able to independently carry out business activities such as competitor intelligence collection, customer negotiation and customer relationship maintenance;
4. Be responsible for handling customer complaints in the process of the project, and should promote and solve them;
5. Be responsible for the sales performance of the team and the daily management of the team members.
1. More than 3 years of project management or sales experience, familiar with electronic manufacturing, intelligent manufacturing and testing industries;
2. Have keen market insight, strong logical thinking ability, expression ability and adaptability; Be good at grasping the current market situation and tapping market opportunities in the industry;
Copyright © 2020 广州市方瞳科技有限责任公司All Rights Reserved 备:粤ICP备16102240号
Official Wechat Accounts